The following list of statements are the highlights of issues discussed on the forums over at ‘The Official Site‘ over the past week by E. No posts were made by Willow (QA), Savant or Drysart.
This Info Digest was mailed out to members who requested it. – To signup to receive the Info Digests each week, check the appropriate box in your member profile [2022 EDIT: This feature is no longer available]
- E: In response to “Number of Players online always showing 30”, I just received word that counter is still on the fritz and will be up and running again after the big patch.
- E: I’ve just been informed that if the patch is problem free, it will be on Sunday [, June 17, 2001]. If there is a problem with patch, it’ll be sometime next week.
- E: In response to “Is choppiness going to be fixed in patch”, The guys are still working on the choppiness problem. Stay tuned
- E: Along with this, I also do customer service for our other game Last Kingdom. Billing problems, password problems, so basically if there’s a problem, I fix it or get it fixed. I have also done a lot of the shipping of the FA CD’s and shirts, among other things.
- E: Willow [QA] has left for greener pastures. [ok, so where does that leave in-house QA. – Whose the new lead for that department?]
This post: http://www.fallenage.com/ubb/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001172.html has information by various Gamers that may be useful to you if you are having problems with choppy video playing Fallen Age. – Granted, at the heart of the matter is the translucency issue, but, if you have a top end machine, A whoop-ass video card, and you’ve got chop, then reading through that post and applying some of the principles contained within may help your play in Fallen Age. – At the very least, it should serve as a refresher. – If its all “greek to me”, then feel free to email me and I’ll see what I can do to help.