The following list of statements are the highlights of issues discussed on the forums over at ‘The Official Site‘ over the past week by Savant and Drysart.
- Savant: In response to “general performance problems”, Driver issues with your graphics card most likely. Issues we’re constantly looking into.
- Savant: The patch some time next week will address a couple things: Secure Trade will be put in. The Jail/Bounty systems will be put in. Bugs and Typos will be fixed. Hopefully we’ll have pinpointed the GeForce2/ATI issue and that will be fixed too. And maybe a new dungeon if we can put it in.
- Savant: When avatar customization is available, the armor you wear will actually show, and you’ll also be able to pick from a variety of portraits for your character.
- Savant: (April 24, 2001)
- Strength -> +2 Attack, +2 Encumbrence
- Dexterity -> +1 AID, +2 Stamina
- Sinew -> +2 Defense, +2 HP
- Bless -> +2 ESP Defense, +1 Support
- Wisdom -> +2 ESP, +0.5 Support Spells
- Concentration -> +2 ESP Attack
- Warrior Primary Stats: Strength & Dexterity
Secondary Stats: Sinew & Bless
- Shaman Primary Stats: Sinew & Bless
Secondary Stats: Wisdom & Concentration
- Chakra Primary Stats: Wisdom & Concentration
Secondary Stats: Strength & Dexterity
Accuracy is your chance to be hit and to hit.
Spell & Skill “CLASS”:
- CLASS 1 Spell or Skill -> 40% Chance of successful cast.
- CLASS 10 (MASTER) Spell or Skill -> 95% Chance of successful cast.
- Random 0 – 75% Unspent EXP loss.
- Random 0 – 3 Items. (0-1 Equipped Item Max, 0-2 Carried Item Max)
- Every swing of a weapon has a random 0-20% durability burn. It is completely andom. So while sometimes you’ll need to repair your sword immediately, other times you won’t have to for a very long time.
- Armor degrades slower in use. There is a 5% chance for each inventory slot to be hit during combat. Only when a slot is hit does the worn item lose quality. It is completely random. So while sometimes several pieces of armor/jewelry will be hit, other times, none at all
- Savant: Everyone who sent in a CD (all of them that got to us by the cut off date, April 21 — Meaning tomorrow’s (monday) pickup) will be sent their CD Friday [April 27, 2001]
- Drysart: In response to “Is it too late to get into beta” Just as good as anyone else’s. We don’t put the date we got your application as a very high priority in which people we pick for each week of testing, and we ARE going to have 10,000 players in by the time all is said and done, so it’s not completely hopeless. (Unless of course you guys get us in PC Gamer, in which case we’ll be in Open Beta before we’re done).
- Drysart: In response to “Will Americans be able to download”, No. Due to bandwidth restraints at this phase of beta, we’ve limited the download process to the international testers only
- Drysart: A secure loot system will be implemented before release
- Drysart: On a related note, I just want to let you know that getting more content in is among our top priorities at the moment. More areas to hunt in, and more creatures to kill